Saturday, February 28, 2015

MY BIRDY FLIGHT


Have you ever felt like a bird?
I have... That feeling was like winning a challenge and standing above many others who had never seen me.
When I stood there and waved my hands gracefully, I could see shocked expressions on faces and also some happy faces. The shocked faces brought in more confidence than the happy ones. I felt like a bird flying much above the crowd and even higher to show the crowd how swift my flight can be.
 With me, there was another small humming bird bearing a smile on her lips and innocence in her eyes. Even without a word, the was a lot of connection between her thoughts and mine. I will keep this tiny bird close to my heart always.
This feeling of rising above your generally assumed personality is equal to flying like a bird who spreads her wings to embrace every hurdle and overcome it.

No comments:

Post a Comment