Monday, May 5, 2014

YIN-YANG ALIVE!!!


A busy daily schedule and so many dreams yet to come true. Standing in a crowded bus, I find this above expression on many faces. Bangalore is a city with hopes and opportunities. While struggling for a single meal everyday, I visualize the life of any yuppie in a new city with lot of troubles. One month looks like "ONE BIG MONTH" where it has become difficult to plan out things for everyday keeping the daily schedule in mind. So, sitting in my firm, the existence of this Chinese Symbol struck my mind and forced my to type it down.

Come out of your house and look at the road once! Will you find every person satisfied? I bet even you have a dissatisfied look on your face standing in the heat right now. The more difficult the things look, the more pleasing they will be once they get over. In a way, it is better to continue with the particular thing and not get done with it. Life seems to be pointless when you divorce seriousness from fun. The combination of these completely opposite phases of life brings out the true essence. This combination or union of the opposites is the YIN-YANG.

People tend to misinterpret the symbol as the depiction of union of man and woman only. It is a depiction of all union of opposite forces of the world. I am a person who is quite courageous to face all different situations without thinking about the consequences and afraid of few outcomes at the same time. This has helped me understand myself. This union makes my life peaceful. I would be making a fool out of myself if I lost the courage by only worrying about the consequences. It is possible that I may also look like a wierdo if I did everything without caring about the outcomes. Sometimes, we need to let go of the bounds and free ourselves while sometimes it is extremely necessary to bind our souls with certain limitations of reasonability. This bond is one of the perfect unions of opposites which brings out peace in your life. Similarly, the union of fun and seriousness will also bring our the essence of variety and interest in life. It's time you bring out the YIN-YANG in you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment