Sunday, November 28, 2010

SHE.......


She brought me out new,
Out of that dark world.
She kept me there in love,
Till then, I stayed there curled.

For months and months I stayed,
With closed eyes and a smile.
In the cozy chair of care,
But, my happiness was worthwhile.

She cries when I have tears,
She gives her hand to hold.
But, her love in this world,
Has always remained untold.

She praises when I'm right.
She scolds me when I'm wrong.
She has always been by side,
Teaching me the happy song.

She defines beauty for me.
She is my idol forever.
To be precious like my mother,
I need not be pretty and clever.
Above all in this world,
She lives with me forever.
                                                                                                            -Somya Mishra

No comments:

Post a Comment