Wednesday, August 8, 2012

LEAVE ME!!!!


Let me go!
It was nice when you called me,
And asked me to come along to a beautiful world.
I had you beside me as a support,
And I knew I could trust you.
You made me work for you as I desired to.
You made me smile as I was working for you.
When I was giving way to my heart for trusting you more,
You took me along with you,
Tied my hands to a pole,
Smiled at me and happily left.
I screamed and called you to help me out.
You turned a deaf ear to all that.
I tried to escape and struggled alone
As there was nobody I could call upon.
I hurt myself, my hands bled,
Yet i tried and tried.
When I was free, I came to you,
And found you ignoring me.
I wept and I saw you smiling.
I feel like approaching you,
And hitting you hard for hurting me.
But, I don't want to be an idiot like you.
I was good to you and I will be good to people
Because your selfishness will not affect my originality.
You hurt because you lack something called heart.
I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment